1. Bhagat Singh Koshyari was born on 17 June 1942 in Bageshwar district of Uttarakhand (erstwhile Uttar Pradesh).
2. Bhagat Singh Koshyari did his masters from Almora School, Uttarakhand. He entered politics by means of scholar politics. He was additionally the Normal Secretary of the College students’ Union at Almora School in 1961-62 throughout his research.
3. Koshyari additionally represented within the Government Council of Kumaun College from 1979 to 1985 and once more from 1988 to 1991.
4. After this Bhagat Singh Koshyari additionally joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). He additionally remained in jail through the Emergency. On July 3, 1975, he was arrested for opposing the Emergency. He remained in jail until March 23, 1977.
5. Bhagat Singh Koshyari was elected a member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council in 1997.
6. Within the 12 months 2000, a cupboard minister was made within the interim authorities of Uttarakhand.
7. On 30 October 2001, he grew to become the second Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. He was additionally the state BJP president throughout his tenure because the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. He resigned from the publish of Chief Minister after the social gathering’s defeat within the 2002 meeting elections.
There’s a tussle between Shiv Sena and BJP over authorities formation in Maharashtra.
8. Within the 2002 meeting elections, he gained the election from Kapkot seat.
9. He served because the Chief of the Opposition within the Legislative Meeting from 2002 to 2007.
10. Within the 2007 meeting elections, he once more gained from Kapkot seat.
11. In 2008, Bhagat Singh Koshyari was elected a member of the Rajya Sabha.
12. Within the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, he gained from Nainital-Udham Singh Nagar seat.
13. Bhagat Singh Koshyari established Saraswati Shishu Mandir, Vivekananda Vidya Mandir Inter School in Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand and Saraswati Vihar Larger Secondary College in Nainital.